How to wash the gold and silver fabric
Precautions for filigree washing:
1. Do not soak in water for a long time, especially you should not soak in hot water and soapy water.
2. Gold and silver wire is afraid of heat, and the strength and tensile force of the wire will be significantly reduced at high temperature. After washing, it should be dried in a cool place.
3. After sweating, the filigree fabric needs to be washed in time
4. Both alkalinity and strong acid can damage the filigree fabrics, so the detergent is best to be neutral detergent, or a special detergent for filigree fabrics can play the best washing effect
5. When drying the gold and silver fabrics, we cannot fold them for drying, they should be laid flat for drying.
6. The filigree fabric should not be sprayed with perfume, freshener, and deodorant, and mothballs should not be placed in storage.
7. Do not hang the gold and silver wire fabric on a hard metal hook to prevent damage to the silk surface.
8. The best water temperature when washing is 30 degrees Celsius.
9. After a long time, the filigree fabric is easy to harden, so it can be soaked in white vinegar diluent to restore its softness
10. When washing, it should be washed separately from other fabrics, not mixed.
The washing steps of the lacquer fabric:
1. Prepare warm water of about 30 degrees, and put the detergent or neutral detergent specially for the filigree fabric in the water.
2. Then gently scrub, do not use a washboard.
3. After rubbing, it needs to be washed twice with clean water.
4. After washing twice, we can dry it.
5. Dry it in a cool and ventilated place, and dry it in a place without direct sunlight.
6. When drying, it needs to be laid flat to dry, and hooks cannot be used.
The gold and silver wire fabric is made of all-round and gold and silver wire as raw materials, and then processed by various processes such as singeing, scouring, oxygen bleaching, shaping, washing, and dyeing. The fabric not only has the comfort and breathability of cotton fabrics, but also has filigree sparkles, so it is called filigree fabric.
The development of gold and silver wire is relatively conventional and has a long history. It has appeared in ancient times, but the gold and silver wire at that time is essentially different from the current gold and silver wire
The gold and silver wire is to use the physical method to cut the colored PET polyester film into very fine wires! A layer of aluminum or silver is plated on the surface by electroplating of polyester film or nylon film, and then it is cut and processed into wires of different widths as required.
Gold and silver thread is no longer as noble as before, and the price is similar to that of ordinary embroidery thread. The thread that is often used is 5-10 yuan for 5,000 yards. Now, manufacturers such as denim clothing, handbags, shoes, rope and lace are using a lot of gold and silver threads. It can make the product more beautiful and beautiful, more high-grade, more attractive to customers, and more selling point.
What kind of fabric is the gold and silver thread? What is the composition of gold and silver wire? It is made of two layers of butyl acetate cellulose film sandwiched by a layer of aluminum foil and then cut into thin strips. Later, polyester gold and silver threads made of polyester film through aluminum and color coatings appeared. Polyester gold and silver threads include two-color gold and silver threads, multicolored gold and silver threads, rainbow threads, fluorescent threads, etc.
Gold and silver thread is a yarn made of gold and silver as the main raw material, or a thin strip of chemical fiber film with gold and silver luster. Traditional gold and silver wires are divided into two types: flat gold wires and round gold wires.
The gold and silver wire is to use the physical method to cut the colored PET polyester film into very thin wires! The surface layer is plated with aluminum or silver by electroplating of polyester or nylon film, and then cut and processed into wires of different widths as required.
1. Coloring: a process in which dyes, resins and solvents are mixed together and coated on the surface of the electroplating film. 2. According to the specifications of the gold and silver wires required for slitting, cut the raw materials into small rolls of different widths accordingly.