What are the steps in the production of gold and silver wire?
Here are some introductions to the production steps of gold and silver wires:
1. Coloring: a process in which dyes, resins and solvents are mixed together and coated on the surface of the electroplating film.
2. According to the specifications of the gold and silver wires required for slitting, cut the raw materials into small rolls of different widths accordingly.
3. Slitting: Cut the raw material rolls cut out by large cuts into several finished or semi-finished gold and silver wires.
4. Coiled yarn: Coil the material yarn from the original paper tube on the bakelite tube suitable for twisting.
5. Twisting: Twist the M-type gold and silver wire and the semi-finished product yarn together to form H and X-type yarns.
6. Embroidery thread: M-type gold and silver threads are twisted with a single rayon or polyester thread to form L and J-type yarns.
Step 7: Steaming yarn: Put MH, L&J type gold and silver wire in the yarn steaming basket and send it to the yarn steaming boiler for high temperature setting, so that it will no longer spin.
Step 8: The bobbin: Pour the twisted yarn from the aluminum tube onto the bobbin. The gold and silver wire series is also called gold and silver onion thread, gold and silver thread, embroidery thread, and so on. The products are made of polyester film and then processed by vacuum aluminum plating, coating and coloring and other handicrafts into gold and silver threads (gold and silver threads) with soft texture and gorgeous color, covering M type, MH type, MX type, MS type (computer embroidery thread), etc. four series. Rich colors: There are: colorful (rainbow), laser, light gold, dark gold, blue gold, silver, gray silver, red, green, blue, purple, snow blue, black, etc. Products are widely used in weaving trademarks, wool yarns, knitted fabrics, warp knitted fabrics, woven fabrics, embroidery, socks, accessories, handicrafts, fashion, decorative fabrics, ties, gift packaging and so on.
The development of gold and silver wire is relatively conventional and has a long history. It has appeared in ancient times, but the gold and silver wire at that time is essentially different from the current gold and silver wire
The gold and silver wire is to use the physical method to cut the colored PET polyester film into very fine wires! A layer of aluminum or silver is plated on the surface by electroplating of polyester film or nylon film, and then it is cut and processed into wires of different widths as required.
Gold and silver thread is no longer as noble as before, and the price is similar to that of ordinary embroidery thread. The thread that is often used is 5-10 yuan for 5,000 yards. Now, manufacturers such as denim clothing, handbags, shoes, rope and lace are using a lot of gold and silver threads. It can make the product more beautiful and beautiful, more high-grade, more attractive to customers, and more selling point.
What kind of fabric is the gold and silver thread? What is the composition of gold and silver wire? It is made of two layers of butyl acetate cellulose film sandwiched by a layer of aluminum foil and then cut into thin strips. Later, polyester gold and silver threads made of polyester film through aluminum and color coatings appeared. Polyester gold and silver threads include two-color gold and silver threads, multicolored gold and silver threads, rainbow threads, fluorescent threads, etc.
Gold and silver thread is a yarn made of gold and silver as the main raw material, or a thin strip of chemical fiber film with gold and silver luster. Traditional gold and silver wires are divided into two types: flat gold wires and round gold wires.
The gold and silver wire is to use the physical method to cut the colored PET polyester film into very thin wires! The surface layer is plated with aluminum or silver by electroplating of polyester or nylon film, and then cut and processed into wires of different widths as required.
1. Coloring: a process in which dyes, resins and solvents are mixed together and coated on the surface of the electroplating film. 2. According to the specifications of the gold and silver wires required for slitting, cut the raw materials into small rolls of different widths accordingly.